Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Please note:Drop-off class; kids only.
Ages 10 to 12; kids only. Hey, chocolate lovers: Would you like to fine-tune your pastry-chef skills while learning the science secrets that make these scrumptious recipes work? Then join us for an all-new investigation of Kitchen Chemistry! We’ll learn about leavening as we bake a batch of Cocoa and Vanilla Spiral Cookies; find out about sugar’s surprising properties as we make Chocolate and Brown Sugar Fudge; then watch starch in action as we whip up Miniature Chocolate Pudding Cups. Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Friday, March 15, 5:00 - 7:30 pm
Columbia City PCCAdd to waiting list
Friday, March 1, 6:00 - 8:30 pm
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, March 2, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, March 3, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Burien PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, March 16, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Bothell PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, March 17, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Edmonds PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, March 24, 2:00 - 4:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.