Calling all breakfast lovers! Kids will flip over joining Erica for a weekend pancake party and learn the best techniques for making sweet and savory pancakes at home. Shell show you and your child how to mix up a basic pancake batter and then theyll practice their skills at the stovetop with three different variations.
Vegetarian with dairy, eggs and gluten.
About the instructor: Erica is a passionate cook and educator. She received her bachelors degree in Urban Planning at the University of Washington while working at Seattle's renowned fine-dining restaurant, Canlis as a professional cook. In 2017 she went on to co-found Seattle Cucina Cooking School. The Cucina team has grown from 2 to 19, is now in 40+ Seattle area schools, and runs more classes out of their learning kitchen. Erica is thrilled to be sharing her love of cooking and eating together with Seattle kids and families. She also enjoys spending her time with her cat, singing in a few choirs and watercolor painting.
- This is a kids and adult cook-along class offered online live via Zoom.
- Class price for one spot includes both one child and one adult guest. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class materials and instructions will be emailed one week before class. Parental assistance or supervision may be needed for younger students. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. You can request a transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Corn, Green Onion and Zucchini Pancakes
- Lemon Blueberry Pancakes
- Chocolate Banana Pancakes
Saturday, June 18, 10:00 - 11:30 amRegister for class