Start your kids down a path of culinary creativity fall style. Your little ones will have a ghoulish time whipping up these creepy treats. Theyll use fun-shaped cookie cutters to make Ghost Toast (toast with cream cheese or nut butter dipped in shaved coconut) and Monster Eyeballs (meatballs with olives and cheese). Ami will also teach kids basic knife skills as they make Veggie Fingers (vegetables with Parmesan and herbs).
Vegetarian, with optional dairy; no eggs.
About the instructor: Ami is a nutritionist, founder of the Yummy Mummy Cookies company, and the author and illustrator of the childrens book, Lets Eat: A Book About Food. Ami loves nourishing others through delicious meals and encouraging people to take control of their own health though food and education.
- This is a kids and adult cook-along class offered online live via Zoom.
- Class price for one spot includes both one child and one adult guest. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class materials and instructions will be emailed one week before class. Parental assistance or supervision may be needed for younger students. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. You can request a transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Monster Eyeballs (Meatballs with Olives and Cheese)
- Veggie Fingers (Vegetables with Parmesan and Herbs)
- Ghost Toast (Toast with Cream Cheese or Nut Butter)
Saturday, October 30, 10:00 - 11:30 amRegister for class