Get ready for summer and learn how to make fun and festive treats perfect for sunnier weather. In this class kids will join Erica and learn valuable kitchen fundamentals and gain confidence in the kitchen. Theyll learn how to assemble Summer Rolls and shuck and prepare corn for making zesty Elotes. Theyll make a sweet, refreshing treat Orange Creamsicles no popsicle mold required.
Vegetarian with dairy; no eggs or gluten.
About the instructor: Erica is a passionate cook and educator. She received her bachelors degree in Urban Planning at the University of Washington while working at Seattle's renowned fine-dining restaurant, Canlis as a professional cook. In 2017 she went on to co-found Seattle Cucina Cooking School. The Cucina team has grown from 2 to 19, is now in 40+ Seattle area schools, and runs more classes out of their learning kitchen. Erica is thrilled to be sharing her love of cooking and eating together with Seattle kids and families. She also enjoys spending her time with her cat, singing in a few choirs and watercolor painting.
- This is a kids cook-along class offered online live via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class materials will be emailed one week before class. Parental assistance or supervision may be needed for younger students. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. You can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Summer Rolls filled with rice noodles, carrot, cucumber and herbs
- Corn Elotes (boiled corn topped with butter, cotija cheese, chili powder, cilantro and lime)
- Orange Creamsicle Popsicles (NO popsicle mold needed)
Sunday, June 19, 11:00 - 12:30 pmRegister for class