Go beyond pancakes and cook along with Paola to whip, mix and flip crêpes at home! In this class you will learn how you can enjoy both sweet and savory crepes any time of day! Youll learn how to mix a basic batter that can be adapted for any time of year and Paola will show you how to flip your creations with confidence.
Vegetarian with eggs, dairy, and gluten; optional meat.
About the instructor: Paola grew up in Milan in a family devoted to making good food her parents owned a gelato store for 20 years. She spent most of her life in the kitchen cooking with mama and nonna first, and later with her children. When she moved to Seattle, she started matching local ingredients with regional Italian cooking. She travels to Italy every year and visits restaurants and trattorias looking for inspiration.
- This is a kids cook-along class offered online live via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. Parental assistance or supervision may be needed for younger students. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class materials will be emailed one week before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. You can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Crêpes with Cheese and Ham
- Crêpes with Sautéed Apples or Pears and Whipped Cream
Monday, February 21, 10:30 - 12:00 pmRegister for class