Ages 7 to 11. Unleash your inner cookie artist with Chef Kat in this exciting kids' cooking class! Join the fun as we roll and cut out chocolate sugar cookies, craft Gingerbread Candy Cane Cookies, and whip up Cinnamon Roll Cookies with icing. Gain confidence and skills in the kitchen, and keep the holiday baking magic going all season long. Get ready to mix, bake, and create unforgettable holiday treats!
With dairy and eggs.
About the instructor: Chef Kat got her start in her parents' Mediterranean restaurant while in high school. Kat then attended California Culinary Academy in San Francisco, followed by a 3-month internship in Dublin, Ireland. From there her 20+ year career spans fine dining, large scale catering events, and being a private chef. When the youngest of her children developed serious food allergies her culinary focus shifted and she’s now a master at adapting recipes to exclude common allergens. When she's not cooking, you can find her in her garden, baking or at a local yoga class.
- This is a hands-on format class for kids only.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Chocolate Sugar Cookie Holiday Cut Outs
- Gingerbread Candy Cane Cookies topped with Crushed Candy Canes
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies with Icing
Thursday, December 21, 10:00 - 12:00 pmAdd to waiting list
Columbia City PCC
Saturday, December 16, 10:00 - 12:00 pmRegister for class
Sunday, December 10, 10:00 - 12:00 pmAdd to waiting list
Green Lake Village PCC
Saturday, December 9, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Only 3 spots leftRegister for class
Tuesday, December 19, 10:00 - 12:00 pmRegister for class