Ages 8 to 12
Come to Ghoul Baking School and celebrate Halloween by making some spooky, delicious treats. Kids will make Skeleton Bones covered in white chocolate, swirl Chocolate and Spiced Pumpkin into Fudge and make sugar cookies glow like a jack-o'-lantern.
Vegetarian with dairy, eggs, and gluten.
About the instructor: Cam never planned to leave her career as an award-winning journalist, but a life spent cooking — and teaching others the joy of it — finally proved too irresistible. She received her professional culinary training from the Cambridge School of Culinary Arts in Cambridge, Massachusetts. In addition to her work at PCC, she teaches several innovative multidisciplinary cooking classes at Edmonds Heights K-12, covering everything from world folklore and history to science and environmental policy. Her food writing has appeared in publications including The Boston Globe. Follow her on Instagram: @hummingbirdculinary.
- This is a hands-on format class for kids only.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Glowing Jack-o'-Lantern Sugar Cookies
- Swirled Chocolate & Spiced-Pumpkin Fudge
- Skeleton Bones (chocolate, marshmallow and pretzel treats)
Sunday, October 9, 10:00 - 12:00 pmAdd to waiting list
Saturday, October 15, 10:00 - 12:00 pmRegister for class
Sunday, October 16, 10:00 - 12:00 pmRegister for class
Columbia City PCC
Sunday, October 30, 10:00 - 12:00 pmRegister for class
Friday, October 28, 4:00 - 6:00 pmRegister for class
Green Lake Village PCC
Saturday, October 22, 10:00 - 12:00 pmRegister for class
Sunday, October 23, 10:00 - 12:00 pmRegister for class
Saturday, October 29, 10:00 - 12:00 pmRegister for class