Ages 8 to 12
Learning how to bake delicious doughnut creations with Lisa is so much fun. Everyone loves doughnuts and when baked, theyre easy to make at home any time! Kids will learn how to make three varieties of baked cake doughnuts, each with a tasty glaze. The end is the best part, eating doughnuts! Learn to mix, bake, glaze and enjoy.
Vegetarian with dairy, gluten, and eggs.
About the instructor: Lisa has loved the kitchen for as long as she can remember. While she has experience teaching school subjects to elementary students, as well as cooking and baking professionally, Lisa finds real delight helping people of all ages connect to food, empowering them to transform great ingredients into deliciousness for the whole family. When she’s not teaching, Lisa is busy bringing sourdough bread and other pastries, all made from locally-grown, locally-milled flours, to area Farmer’s Markets. Lisa is a member of the Bread Bakers Guild of America.
- This is a hands-on format class for kids only.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Vanilla Cake Doughnut
- Chocolate Cake Doughnut
- Applesauce Spice Doughnut
- Vanilla, Chocolate and Maple Glaze
Columbia City PCC
Sunday, October 2, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Saturday, October 22, 10:00 - 12:00 pmRegister for class
Saturday, October 15, 10:00 - 12:00 pmRegister for class
Sunday, October 23, 10:00 - 12:00 pmAdd to waiting list