Apple season has officially begun and where better to celebrate the arrival of Washingtons famed fruit than in the kitchen? Budding bakers will join Erica in whipping up a fluffy Dutch Baby, along with a quick apple compote that theyll want to eat with everything. Theyll also learn how to make Muffin Tin Apple Fritters dipped in a delicious Apple Cider Glaze.
Vegetarian with dairy, eggs and gluten.
About the instructor: Erica is a passionate cook and educator. She attended the University of Washington while working at Seattle's renowned fine-dining restaurant, Canlis, as a professional cook. In 2017 she went on to co-found Seattle Cucina Cooking School, and works in partnership with Seattle Public Schools, sharing culinary education with students. Erica is thrilled to be sharing her love of cooking and eating together with Seattle kids and families.
- This is a kids cook-along class offered online live via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class link, recipes and instructions will be sent one week before class. Parental assistance or supervision may be needed for younger students. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. You can request a transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Dutch Baby with Apple Compote
- Apple Fritters with Apple Cider Glaze
Saturday, October 2, 10:00 - 11:30 amRegister for class