Junior chefs will cook along with Ami as they whip up a delicious fall-inspired meal each week. Theyll bake, chop, stir and season their way through a range of delicious dishes while practicing fundamental cooking techniques and honing their kitchen skills.
Vegetarian with optional dairy.
About the instructor: Ami is a nutritionist, founder of the Yummy Mummy Cookies company, and the author and illustrator of the childrens book, Lets Eat: A Book About Food. Ami loves nourishing others through delicious meals and encouraging people to take control of their own health though food and education.
- This is a kids cook-along class offered online live via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class link, recipes and instructions will be sent one week before class. Parental assistance or supervision may be needed for younger students. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. You can request a transfer to a different class up to one week prior to class.
- Week 1: Jambalaya with Cheese Biscuits
- Week 2: Sesame Noodles and Ginger Tofu Lettuce Cups
- Week 3: Tortilla Soup with Cinnamon Cookies
- Week 4: Butternut Squash Galette with Simple Green Salad
Day 1: Wednesday, October 6, 3:30 - 5:00 pmRegister for class
Day 2: Wednesday, October 13, 3:30 - 5:00 pm
Day 3: Wednesday, October 20, 3:30 - 5:00 pm
Day 4: Wednesday, October 27, 3:30 - 5:00 pm