Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Come join Iole for a menu including some of her favorite Italian seafood dishes. These simple and quick dishes are sure to end up in your home’s regular rotation. She’ll demo Peppery Mussels with Wine and Shallots; Grilled Prawns with Olive Oil and Herbs; Spaghetti with Prawns and Sugar Plum Tomatoes; and end with a sweet little something: Lemon Soufflé Pudding. With seafood, dairy and eggs.
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Saturday, March 3, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Thursday, March 8, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Greenlake Village PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, March 13, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Friday, March 16, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, March 20, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Thursday, March 22, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.