In this class, you will learn that with a dash of Italian inspiration, even the toughest winter produce comes alive in the kitchen. Cook along with Paola and transform perfectly cooked heirloom beans into creamy Pasta e Fagioli finished with tagliatelle pasta. Youll then sauté up Escarole with Extra Virgin Olive and Hot Pepper Flakes for a versatile dish that can be served as a part of the soup or on the side. Delight in the bold flavors of Cavolfiore Arrosto al Rosmarino Roasted Cauliflower with Breadcrumbs and Rosemary - and learn how oven-roasting can elevate this humble vegetable to main course status.
Vegetarian with eggs. Optional dairy and gluten.
About the instructor: Paola grew up in Milan in a family devoted to making good food her parents owned a gelato store for 20 years. She spent most of her life in the kitchen cooking with mama and nonna first, and later with her children. When she moved to Seattle, she started matching local ingredients with regional Italian cooking. She travels to Italy every year and visits restaurants and trattorias looking for inspiration.
- This is a cook-along class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class materials will be emailed one week before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. You can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Pasta e Fagioli con Scarola Piccante (Pasta and Bean Soup with Escarole)
- Cavolfiore Arrosto al Rosmario (Roasted Cauliflower with Breadcrumbs and Rosemary)
Monday, February 28, 5:00 - 6:30 pmRegister for class