As a Functional Nutritional Therapist, Yary helps her clients eliminate processed foods and refined sugars by transitioning them to a paleo lifestyle. Now, shes here to demystify your paleo ponderings. Yary will explain paleo theory in this class all while demonstrating Latin dishes rich in nutrition and flavor. Questions are welcomed!
With meat and seafood; no dairy or gluten.
About the instructor: Yary Oslund is a Cuban national who came to the United States in 2003. She acquired her love and respect for food from her mother, who has been a chef for 40 years. Trained at Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Seattle, Yary shares her passion for cooking natural foods while giving students an unforgettable culinary experience.
- This is a demonstration class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class materials will be emailed four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Latin-style Lamb Fricassee with Spaghetti Squash Noodles
- Puerto Rican Monfongo de Camarones (Plantains with Spicy Gravy and Shrimp)
Monday, October 18, 5:00 - 6:00 pmRegister for class