Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Please note:AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
Nothing elevates a meal like a perfectly crafted sauce. Jennifer will teach you the techniques you need to take your weeknight dinners to the next level with the secrets behind flawless pan sauces. Master emulsions, perfect reductions and more.
- Skillet-roasted Chicken Thighs with Lemon-Herb Pan Sauce
- Pan-seared Steak Finished with a Sherry-Dijon Sauce
- No-Cream Alfredo Sauce with Fettuccine
- Wines to pair
Dietary Notes: With meat, poultry, dairy and eggs.
Burien PCCRegister for class
Thursday, September 26, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.