Made with flavorful ingredients and versatile techniques, Italian cuisine is a wonderful starting point for aspiring chefs. In this, junior chefs will cook along with Paola and dig into the key steps for classic Italian dishes from pasta to risotto and even dessert while practicing essential kitchen skills.
With gluten, dairy and eggs; optional meat and seafood.
This is a kids hands-on cook-along camp offered live via Zoom. One spot in camp is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class link, recipes and preparation instructions will be sent at least one week before camp starts. This camp is geared toward a wide age range, and parental assistance or supervision may be needed for younger students. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information. Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a class credit or transfer if you cancel your spot at least a week prior to the camp start date.
- Day 1: Minestrone Estivo con Riso (Summer Vegetables Minestrone with Arborio Rice); Crostata alla Marmellata (Rustic Jam Pie)
- Day 2: Pizza Dough; Pasta salad with Tuna, Cannellini, and Cherry Tomatoes
- Day 3: Margherita Pizza; Summer Salad with Homemade Vinaigrette
- Day 4: Handmade Fresh Pasta; Bolognese Sauce
- Day 5: Risotto with Peas and Parmesan; Gelato con Macedonia e Panna Montata (Ice Cream with Fruit and Whipped Cream)
Day 1: Monday, August 16, 10:30 - 12:00 pmRegister for class
Day 2: Tuesday, August 17, 10:30 - 12:00 pm
Day 3: Wednesday, August 18, 10:30 - 12:00 pm
Day 4: Thursday, August 19, 10:30 - 12:00 pm
Day 5: Friday, August 20, 10:30 - 12:00 pm