Ages 8 to 12 Made with flavorful ingredients and versatile techniques, Italian cuisine is a wonderful starting point for aspiring chefs. In this 5-day camp, kids will cook along with Paola and dig into the key steps for classic Italian dishes from pasta to risotto and even dessert while practicing essential kitchen skills.
With dairy and eggs.
About the instructor: Paola grew up in Milan in a family devoted to making good food. When she moved to Seattle in 2005, she started matching local ingredients with regional Italian cooking. Paola began teaching cooking classes at PCC in 2011, and her background includes recipe development for the Italian branch of All Recipes. When she is not in the kitchen, Paola loves to spend time with her family, traveling and exploring new places and discovering new flavors. She believes a beautiful meal starts with fresh, seasonal ingredients, enjoyed with family and friends.
- This is a hands-on format class for kids only.
- Class information will be emailed one week before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Day 1 Minestrone con Riso (Vegetable Soup with Arborio Rice), Salame al Cioccolato (chocolate cookies), Pizza dough
- Day 2 Margherita Pizza, Panna Cotta topped with fresh seasonal fruit
- Day 3 Handmade Fresh Pasta, Fresh Tomato Sauce with Basil, Gelato
- Day 4 Risotto Giallo (Saffron Risotto with Parmigiano cheese), Budino al Cioccolato con panna montata - chocolate pudding, whipped cream, fresh berries
- Day 5 Frittata con spinaci e feta (frittata with spinach and cheese), Spiedini caprese (caprese skewers), Tartellette alla frutta (mini summer fruit tarts)
Day 1: Monday, August 7, 10:00 - 12:00 pmRegister for class
Day 2: Tuesday, August 8, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Day 3: Wednesday, August 9, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Day 4: Thursday, August 10, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Day 5: Friday, August 11, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Day 1: Monday, August 21, 10:00 - 12:00 pmRegister for class
Day 2: Tuesday, August 22, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Day 3: Wednesday, August 23, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Day 4: Thursday, August 24, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Day 5: Friday, August 25, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Day 1: Monday, July 24, 10:00 - 12:00 pmRegister for class
Day 2: Tuesday, July 25, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Day 3: Wednesday, July 26, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Day 4: Thursday, July 27, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Day 5: Friday, July 28, 10:00 - 12:00 pm