Fall is the prime season for mushroom foraging in Washington. Embark on a tantalizing umami journey through the culinary funghi wonders of Washington in this hands-on class. Immerse yourself in a world of earthy aromas, delicate textures, and exquisite flavors as we unravel the secrets of these forest treasures.
With dairy, eggs and seafood.
About the instructor: Angela is the founder of Savor the Wild Tours and Savor Seattle Food Tours. Growing up in a family of restaurateurs and chefs, Angela's passion for food was instilled in her from a young age. After graduating from the Wharton School and working in brand management, Angela craved a change and sought to be closer to the natural ingredients that inspired her. Thus, Savor Seattle Food Tours was born seventeen years ago, offering culinary experiences that were rated as some of the best in the country by TripAdvisor.
With Savor the Wild Tours, Angela has taken her love for food and nature to new heights. From foraging for wild mushrooms in the lush forests of the Pacific Northwest to shucking fresh oysters by the sea, Angela's wild food experiences are not just about satisfying your hunger but also about connecting you to the land and creating memories that will last a lifetime. So come join Angela and let her show you how to feed your wild side!
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Wild mushroom and goat cheese bruschetta
- Shitake and mixed greens salad with ponzu vinaigrette
- Oyster mushroom and chanterelle fried rice
Columbia City PCC
Wednesday, October 11, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Green Lake Village PCC
Wednesday, October 4, 6:00 - 8:00 pmAdd to waiting list
Thursday, October 26, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class