Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Is your Instant Pot still sitting in its box? Never fear, Chef Lesa has you covered with pressure cooking basics! She’ll show you some vegan recipes that will surprise you with their ease and satisfy your appetite. Making a full pasta meal, cooking dried beans, creating an intensely flavored stock, and even baking a cake can all be done in less than half the regular time. In this hands-on class, you will make and eat: Rich Roasted Vegetable Stock; Pasta Puttanesca; Cannellini Bean Salad with Tender Veggies; and Chocolate Cake. Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs.
Wednesday, February 6, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Only 1 spot leftRegister for class
Burien PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, January 19, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, January 20, 2:00 - 4:30 pm
Columbia City PCCAdd to waiting list
Friday, January 25, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, January 27, 1:00 - 3:30 pm
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, February 2, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Bothell PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, February 3, 1:00 - 3:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.