Join Rachel in this 201 level class designed to up your Instant Pot savvy. In this class she will guide you through advanced techniques designed to encourage you to get the most from this time-saving device. Youll learn about troubleshooting, pot-in-pot method for custards and even converting your own recipes for your Instant Pot. We'll be making adaptable Egg Bites, Whole Grain Oats with Sautéed Apples and even French Toast Bread Pudding.
Vegetarian with eggs. Optional dairy and nuts.
About the instructor: Rachel is the owner of Thyme to Nourish, a personal chef and food education service focused on whole foods and healthy eating. Trained at the Culinary Arts Program at The Art Institute of Seattle, Rachel spent her early years with a mom who loved to experiment with food. She also immersed herself in Southeast Asian and Indian cuisines while living in Malaysia. Today, Rachel focuses on providing good food to good people and can be found at Thyme2nourish.com.
- This is a demonstration class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class materials will be emailed four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Egg Bites
- Whole Grain Oats with Sautéed Apples and Pecans
- French Toast Bread Pudding
Friday, February 4, 12:00 - 1:30 pmRegister for class