An Instant Pot can make holiday cooking a snap once you understand how it works! Get up to speed ahead of the holidays as Rachel covers basic functions, settings, and safety dos and donts. To kick things off, shell demonstrate how to make homemade Instant Pot Chicken Stock in under an hour just in time for the holidays. Then, learn how to simplify a classic as Rachel stirs up seasonal Butternut Squash Risotto paired with Shredded Brussels Sprouts and Almond Salad for a delicious autumnal combination.
With poultry and dairy.
About the instructor: Rachel is the owner of Thyme to Nourish, a personal chef and food education service focused on whole foods and healthy eating. Trained at the Culinary Arts Program at The Art Institute of Seattle, Rachel spent her early years with a mom who loved to experiment with food. She also immersed herself in Southeast Asian and Indian cuisines while living in Malaysia. Today, Rachel focuses on providing good food to good people and can be found at Thyme2nourish.com.
- This is a demonstration class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class materials will be emailed four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Instant Pot Chicken Stock
- Butternut Squash Risotto
- Shredded Brussels Sprouts and Almond Salad
Monday, November 15, 5:00 - 6:15 pmRegister for class