Whether youre looking for a new favorite for all occasions, or something delicious to bring to your holiday table, this class has you covered. Harvest the flavors of fall as you learn to prepare three versatile recipes certain to impress. Join chef Tiago and learn the trick to slicing perfect Hasselback Potatoes and bake them with a zesty Garlic Butter. Youll roast carrots to perfection and pair them with Tahini Yogurt Sauce and learn how to make perfectly tender rice and share his tips for working with pomegranates to crown a Wild Rice and Sweet Potato Salad.
Vegetarian with dairy; no gluten.
About the instructor: Tiago graduated from the Culinary Institute of America in 2014. After graduation, he honed his skills as a lead sauté cook for a fine dining establishment. He has been teaching cooking classes for the last several years and has found teaching to be one of the most gratifying experiences of his life. Tiago is also a wine enthusiast and certified sommelier.
- This is an in-person hands-on class offered in a PCC classroom.
- Only fully vaccinated individuals, with the last vaccine being given more than 14 days prior, may attend this class.
- Proof of vaccination (your vaccination card or a photo) and a current ID must be shown upon entry.
- Class participants are required to wear masks when not consuming food or beverages.
- Class materials will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- In-person classes are not eligible for member promotional offers.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Hasselback Potatoes with Garlic Butter
- Maple-roasted Carrots with Tahini Yogurt Sauce and Pistachios
- Wild Rice and Sweet Potato Salad with Pomegranate
Columbia City PCC
Tuesday, November 16, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class