Move over breakfast, its time to make brunch the most important meal of the day! Join plant-based chef Amy as she demonstrates some of her favorite brunch items with surprising swaps for traditional ingredients. You wont miss the dairy in flaky Rosemary Biscuits smothered in creamy Country Gravy with Vegan Sausage. And if you thought a plant-based lifestyle meant giving up bacon, think again, because Amy will demonstrate her tricks for simple Rice Paper Bacon.
Vegan; with gluten.
- This is an in-person hands-on class offered in a PCC classroom.
- Only fully vaccinated individuals, with the last vaccine being given more than 14 days prior, may attend this class.
- Proof of vaccination (your vaccination card or a photo) and a current ID must be shown upon entry.
- Class participants are required to wear masks when not consuming food or beverages.
- Class materials will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- In-person classes are not eligible for member promotional offers.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Rosemary Biscuits
- Country Gravy with Vegan Sausage
- Rice Paper Bacon
Tuesday, October 19, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class