Tiago has dreamed up an elegant French dinner guaranteed to transport you all the way to Paris. Learn how to prepare Bistro-style Steak with Red Wine Pan Sauce, then fry up a batch of Lemon and Parsley Pommes Frites. To brighten the meal, Tiago will show you how to make classic Frisee and Endive Salad balanced with a Dijon Vinaigrette. For dessert, you will learn how to make a silky Vanilla Bean Crème Brûlée. Pair your meal with the perfect French wines and be ready to impress for any occasion. Cest bon!
With meat, dairy and eggs; no gluten.
About the instructor: Tiago graduated from the Culinary Institute of America in 2014. After graduation, he honed his skills as a lead sauté cook for a fine dining establishment. He has been teaching cooking classes for the last several years and has found teaching to be one of the most gratifying experiences of his life. Tiago is also a wine enthusiast and certified sommelier.
- This is an in-person hands-on class offered in a PCC classroom.
- Only fully vaccinated individuals, with the last vaccine being given more than 14 days prior, may attend this class.
- Proof of vaccination (your vaccination card or a photo) and a current ID must be shown upon entry.
- Class participants are required to wear masks when not consuming food or beverages.
- Class materials will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- In-person classes are not eligible for member promotional offers.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Bistro-style Steak with Red Wine Pan Sauce
- Lemon and Parsley Pommes Frites
- Frisee and Endive Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
- Vanilla Bean Crème Brûlée