Take a bite of New York without leaving the Northwest. In this class, youll learn how to recreate a proper New York slice with its incomparable, crispy crust. Join Tiago as he dives into the century-long history of this iconic dish and shares his secrets to the perfect pie. From stretching scratch-made dough with confidence to getting familiar with a pizza stone and peel, hell demonstrate the keys to making pizza a success at home.
With dairy and gluten.
About the instructor: Tiago graduated from the Culinary Institute of America in 2014. After graduation, he honed his skills as a lead sauté cook for a fine dining establishment. He has been teaching cooking classes for the last several years and has found teaching to be one of the most gratifying experiences of his life. Tiago is also a wine enthusiast and certified sommelier.
- This is an in-person hands-on class offered in a PCC classroom.
- Only fully vaccinated individuals, with the last vaccine being given more than 14 days prior, may attend this class.
- Proof of vaccination (your vaccination card or a photo) and a current ID must be shown upon entry.
- Class participants are required to wear masks when not consuming food or beverages.
- Class materials will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- In-person classes are not eligible for member promotional offers.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Scratch-made Pizza Dough
- New York-style Cheese Pizza
- Classic New York-style White Pizza
Friday, October 8, 6:30 - 8:30 pmRegister for class