Nothing warms up date night like getting cozy with your sweetie in the kitchen. In this class, Tiago will guide you through making an Italian feast sure to increase your kitchen confidence. Youll learn the secrets behind mastering creamy Mushroom Risotto and serve it along with perfectly seared New York Steak Tagliata with Arugula. Since you cant have Valentines Day without chocolate, Tiago has the perfect solution Bittersweet Chocolate Budino, a decadent dessert ready in minutes. With wines to pair.
With meat, eggs and dairy; no gluten.
About the instructor: Tiago graduated from the Culinary Institute of America in 2014. After graduation, he honed his skills as a lead sauté cook for a fine dining establishment. He has been teaching cooking classes for the last several years and has found teaching to be one of the most gratifying experiences of his life. Tiago is also a wine enthusiast and certified sommelier.
- This is an in-person hands-on class offered in a PCC classroom. Age 21 and over.
- Only fully vaccinated individuals, with the last vaccine being given more than 14 days prior, may attend this class. Proof of vaccination (your vaccination card or a photo) and a current ID must be shown upon entry. Class participants are required to wear masks when not consuming food or beverages.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- New York Steak Tagliata with Arugula
- Mushroom Risotto
- Chocolate Budino