In Italy, the holidays are celebrated with seafood and what better way to embrace this tradition than with ravioli? Join Paola as she guides you through pasta basics from learning to craft silky dough to make an elegant Ravioli Gamberi (Ravioli with Shrimp, Sole and Herbs) that youll serve with a delicious, creamy shrimp sauce. Youll learn how to cut, fill, and cook your way to a classic holiday meal and pair it with a Fennel and Orange Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette.
With seafood, dairy, eggs and gluten.
About the instructor: Paola grew up in Milan in a family devoted to making good food her parents owned a gelato store for 20 years. She spent most of her life in the kitchen cooking with mama and nonna first, and later with her children. When she moved to Seattle, she started matching local ingredients with regional Italian cooking. She travels to Italy every year and visits restaurants and trattorias looking for inspiration.
- This is an in-person hands-on class offered in a PCC classroom.
- Only fully vaccinated individuals, with the last vaccine being given more than 14 days prior, may attend this class. Proof of vaccination (your vaccination card or a photo) and a current ID must be shown upon entry.
- Class participants are required to wear masks when not consuming food or beverages.
- Class materials will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- In-person classes are not eligible for member promotional offers.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Homemade Pasta Dough
- Ravioli Gamberi (Ravioli with Shrimp, Sole and Herbs)
- Creamy Shrimp Sauce
- Fennel and Orange Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette