Pierogies are a go-to comfort food, and in Poland, they're particularly special around the holidays. How better to celebrate the season than by making these traditional dumplings from scratch! In this class, you'll learn how to make pierogi dough from scratch and how to prepare three flavorful fillings Potato and Cheese, Sweet Cheese filling with Cranberry Compote and a Polish holiday staple Mushroom, Cabbage and Sauerkraut filling. Tiago will then guide you through properly forming the dumplings and then you'll learn different methods for storing and cooking them. You'll be a pierogi pro in no time! Click here if you prefer to take this class online.
Vegetarian with dairy, eggs and gluten.
About the instructor: Tiago graduated from the Culinary Institute of America in 2014. After graduation, he honed his skills as a lead sauté cook for a fine dining establishment. He has been teaching cooking classes for the last several years and has found teaching to be one of the most gratifying experiences of his life. Tiago is also a wine enthusiast and certified sommelier.
- This is an in-person hands-on class offered in a PCC classroom.
- Only fully vaccinated individuals, with the last vaccine being given more than 14 days prior, may attend this class. Proof of vaccination (your vaccination card or a photo) and a current ID must be shown upon entry.
- Class participants are required to wear masks when not consuming food or beverages.
- Class materials will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- In-person classes are not eligible for member promotional offers.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Homemade Pierogi Dough
- Mushroom, Cabbage, and Sauerkraut Pierogies
- Potato and Cheese Pierogies
- Sweet Cheese Pierogies with Cranberry Compote