The holiday season conjures memories of warm kitchens, flour-dusted counters and tantalizing aromas. For Lisa, it also means day-long, cookie-baking adventures rooted in the traditions of Swedish holiday Fika. Join Lisa for a family-friendly bake-along as she shares some of her favorite treats from the great cookie bakes of her childhood: Cocoa Kiss Cookies; Grandma's Filled Cookies with Raspberry Jam; Russian Tea Cakes; and Lemon Spritz Cookies with Sprinkles.
Vegetarian with dairy, eggs and gluten.
About the instructor: Lisa has loved the kitchen for as long as she can remember. While she has experience teaching regular school subjects to kindergartners through sixth graders, as well as cooking and baking professionally, Lisa finds real delight helping people of all ages connect to food. Through her business, The Tiny Kitchen, Lisa works to empower cooks young and old to use great ingredients and transform those ingredients into meals for the whole family. Lisa is a member of the Bread Bakers Guild of America.
- This is an in-person hands-on class offered in a PCC classroom.
- Only fully vaccinated individuals, with the last vaccine being given more than 14 days prior, may attend this class. Proof of vaccination (your vaccination card or a photo) and a current ID must be shown upon entry.
- Class participants are required to wear masks when not consuming food or beverages.
- Class materials will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- In-person classes are not eligible for member promotional offers.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Cocoa Kiss Cookies
- Grandmas Filled Cookies with Raspberry Jam
- Russian Tea Cakes
- Lemon Spritz Cookies with Sprinkles
Sunday, December 19, 11:00 - 1:30 pmRegister for class