Handmade pasta can seem intimidating, but its easier and more approachable than you think. Cook along with Tiago in this lively pasta workshop as you learn to make two hand-shaped varieties no pasta machine required! The dough comes together with just semolina and water, and the pasta can be formed using your hands and a butter knife. Tiago will lead you in whipping together a couple quick sauces to accompany your fresh pasta, resulting in two distinct dishes: Orecchiette with Sausage Ragu, and Cavatelli with Kale Pesto.
With meat, dairy and gluten.
About the instructor: Tiago graduated from the Culinary Institute of America in 2014. After graduation, he honed his skills as a lead sauté cook for a fine dining establishment. He has been teaching cooking classes for the last several years and has found teaching to be one of the most gratifying experiences of his life. Tiago is also a wine enthusiast and certified sommelier.
- This is an in-person hands-on class offered in a PCC classroom.
- Only fully vaccinated individuals, with the last vaccine being given more than 14 days prior, may attend this class.
- Proof of vaccination (your vaccination card or a photo) and a current ID must be shown upon entry.
- Class participants are required to wear masks when not consuming food or beverages.
- Class materials will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- In-person classes are not eligible for member promotional offers.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Semolina Pasta Dough
- Orecchiette with Sausage Ragu
- Cavatelli with Kale Pesto
Green Lake Village PCC
Tuesday, October 26, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class