Were partnering with Pasados Safe Haven to discover plant-based holiday dishes that deserve center stage. In a class that's all about seasonal inspiration, Amy will help instill the confidence you need to present holiday dishes without meat, dairy or eggs. Students will learn how to make a seitan roast thats high in protein and flavor, a simple dairy-free Mushroom Gravy, and Green Bean Casserole thats been a staple on Amys holiday table for years. Finally, shell show you how to make Apple Rose Tarts an elegant and festive finish to any meal.
A portion of the class proceeds will be donated to Pasado's Safe Haven.
Vegan; with gluten.
- This is an in-person hands-on class offered in a PCC classroom.
- Only fully vaccinated individuals, with the last vaccine being given more than 14 days prior, may attend this class.
- Proof of vaccination (your vaccination card or a photo) and a current ID must be shown upon entry.
- Class participants are required to wear masks when not consuming food or beverages.
- Class materials will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- In-person classes are not eligible for member promotional offers.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Holiday Roast
- Mushroom Gravy
- Green Bean Casserole
- Apple Rose Tarts
Wednesday, November 17, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class