When it comes down to it, theres nothing more comforting than a steamy bowl of noodles. Go beyond Phad Thai as Pranee demonstrates three essential techniques to make quick-and-easy Thai versions of soup, curry and stir-fry. Youll also learn the difference between various dried noodles and how to cook each one.
With meat, poultry, seafood, eggs and gluten.
About the instructor: Pranee learned to cook from her mother and grandmother in Phuket, Thailand. When she came to Seattle, she brought her mortar and pestle and began cooking for friends. She is now a member of the International Association of Culinary Professionals and the owner of I Love Thai Cooking, where she teaches, sharing recipes and cooking wisdom. She goes to Thailand yearly to collect and preserve authentic recipes and is working on a cookbook. Pranee says, You dont need to visit Thailand to learn Thai cooking.
- This is an in-person hands-on class offered in a PCC classroom.
- Only fully vaccinated individuals, with the last vaccine being given more than 14 days prior, may attend this class.
- Proof of vaccination (your vaccination card or a photo) and a current ID must be shown upon entry.
- Class participants are required to wear masks when not consuming food or beverages.
- Class materials will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- In-person classes are not eligible for member promotional offers.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Tom Yum Sen Lek Goong (Chili Oil Rice Noodles with Pork and Prawns)
- Khanom Jean Gaeng Keow Wan (Green Curry Chicken with Rice Vermicelli)
- Pad Woon Sen (Stir-fried Cellophane Noodles with Pork and Vegetables)
Green Lake Village PCC
Wednesday, October 13, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class