Why stand in line in the cold when you can make fresh doughnuts in your very own kitchen? Come bake with Lisa as she shows you how to make scratch-made favorites. Youll learn the secrets behind making fluffy baked cake and yeasted varieties and how to transform them into your own unique creations using dried and dehydrated fruit. Youll make 3 different varieties and techniques for perfect baking and easy and safe frying. Click here if you prefer to take this class online.
Vegetarian with dairy, eggs and gluten.
About the instructor: Lisa has loved the kitchen for as long as she can remember. While she has experience teaching regular school subjects to kindergartners through sixth graders, as well as cooking and baking professionally, Lisa finds real delight helping people of all ages connect to food. Through her business, The Tiny Kitchen, Lisa works to empower cooks young and old to use great ingredients and transform those ingredients into meals for the whole family. Lisa is a member of the Bread Bakers Guild of America.
- This is an in-person hands-on class offered in a PCC classroom.
- Only fully vaccinated individuals, with the last vaccine being given more than 14 days prior, may attend this class. Proof of vaccination (your vaccination card or a photo) and a current ID must be shown upon entry.
- Class participants are required to wear masks for the full duration of class. All food will be packed to go, so that you can take it home to enjoy later.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Baked Vanilla Doughnuts
- Baked Raised and Glazed Doughnuts
- Fried Vanilla Cake Doughnuts
- Vanilla and Raspberry Glazes