Pull together a seasonally inspired spread ahead of time so you can spend your gathering mingling with guests! Seattle food writer and radio personality Nancy Leson will give you invaluable tips for pulling pin-bones from fish fillets, culling corn fresh from the cob, and preparing crème fraîche for dishes both savory and sweet.
With seafood and dairy; no eggs.
About the instructor: Nancy is an award-winning food writer and radio personality who learned much of what she knows about food during her first career waiting tables. Seattle readers know her as the mouth that scored for the better part of two decades as restaurant critic and food columnist for the Seattle Times. When shes not in her kitchen conjuring recipes and rejoinders shared weekly as Food for Thought on Seattle NPR-member station KNKX, youll find her prowling the aisles of PCC gathering inspiration for dinner. See what Nancy is up to at NancyLeson.com.
- This is an in-person hands-on class offered in a PCC classroom. Age 21 and over.
- Unvaccinated participants are required to wear a mask during class.
- Class materials will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- In-person classes are not eligible for member promotional offers.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Dill-icious Cucumber Grape Gazpacho
- Salatim (Quinoa Tabouli with Peas, Mint and Cherry Tomatoes)
- Northwest Salmon Baked in Parchment with Fresh Corn-off-the-Cob, Basil and Tomatoes
- Ripe Summer Stone Fruit with Homemade Crème Fraîche
- Wines to pair
Monday, August 30, 6:30 - 9:00 pmRegister for class