The Italian region of Veneto lies between the Dolomite Alps in the north and the fertile valley of the Adige River in the south. This beautiful area is home to unique wine regions and culinary traditions influenced by the magical city of Venice. Cook along with Paola and prepare a winter feast with techniques that can be used any time of year. Youll whip up a quick Cannellini bean spread and go beyond the basics as she shares her secrets behind making risotto. Enjoy the best of the season with a Radicchio and Pear Salad and save room for dessert a zesty lemon sorbet with Prosecco and Limoncello.
With seafood, dairy and gluten.
About the instructor: Paola grew up in Milan in a family devoted to making good food her parents owned a gelato store for 20 years. She spent most of her life in the kitchen cooking with mama and nonna first, and later with her children. When she moved to Seattle, she started matching local ingredients with regional Italian cooking. She travels to Italy every year and visits restaurants and trattorias looking for inspiration.
- This is an in-person hands-on class offered in a PCC classroom. Age 21 and over.
- Only fully vaccinated individuals, with the last vaccine being given more than 14 days prior, may attend this class. Proof of vaccination (your vaccination card or a photo) and a current ID must be shown upon entry. Class participants are required to wear masks when not consuming food or beverages.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Crostini ai Cannellini (Zesty White Bean Spread with Toast)
- Risotto Scampi e Prosecco (Prawn and Prosecco Risotto)
- Insalata Radicchio e Pere (Radicchio and Pear Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette)
- Sgroppino (Lemon Sorbet with Prosecco and Limoncello)
Friday, February 18, 6:00 - 8:00 pmAdd to waiting list
Wednesday, February 23, 6:00 - 8:00 pmAdd to waiting list