Embark on a virtual journey to Brittany, where theres a crêperie on every corner, as Emma makes two iconic French treats: sweet crêpes and savory buckwheat galettes. Shell show you the traditional crepe-maker method then demo how to craft these delights on your own stovetop..
Vegetarian with dairy, eggs and gluten.
About the instructor: Brittany-born Emma is proud of her Celtic heritage. She learned to make crêpes from her mother, who learned from hers, probably before learning to read. Half of the restaurants in Brittany are crêperies, and Emma is passionate about sharing the authenticity of Breton culture and its cuisine with others. When not cooking, Emma runs a nonprofit, TINFA.org, dedicated to empowering teachers in underserved areas of the world.
- This is an in-person hands-on class offered in a PCC classroom.
- Only fully vaccinated individuals, with the last vaccine being given more than 14 days prior, may attend this class.
- Proof of vaccination (your vaccination card or a photo) and a current ID must be shown upon entry.
- Class participants are required to wear masks when not consuming food or beverages.
- Class materials will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- In-person classes are not eligible for member promotional offers.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Galettes with Mushroom Cream
- Apple and Salted Caramel Flambe Crepes
Thursday, October 7, 10:30 - 1:00 pmRegister for class