Welcome the warm weather by learning the basics of ice cream. Pastry chef Marianna will show you how to prepare 3 styles of this frozen treat: Peach Philadelphia-style Ice Cream with Raspberry Ribbon, Pralines and Cream Gelato and Strawberry Buttermilk Ice Cream. Marianna will guide you through the fundamentals of ice cream and gelato, ensuring that your frozen creations turn out perfectly. Say goodbye to ice crystals as you master the art of preparing their respective bases, unlocking the secrets to achieving velvety smooth textures. To complete these impressive final products, youll learn techniques for making pralines and sheet pan jam that will take your frozen desserts to the next level. Finish the class by making homemade ice cream cones that just happen to be gluten-free too.
With eggs, dairy, and nuts.
About the instructor: Marianna is a pastry chef and Washington native who grew up in the central part of the state. After several years in the veterinary industry, Marianna switched careers and now teaches cooking all around the Puget Sound and as far east as Snoqualmie. Marianna focuses on technique-driven classes and loves to demystify the cooking and baking process and its associated sciences.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Peach Philadelphia-style Ice Cream with Raspberry Ribbon
- Pralines and Cream Gelato
- Strawberry Buttermilk Ice Cream
- Gluten-free brown butter cones
Wednesday, July 12, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Monday, July 10, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Saturday, August 5, 10:00 - 12:00 pmRegister for class
Columbia City PCC
Thursday, August 10, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Wednesday, August 9, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Green Lake Village PCC
Thursday, July 13, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Saturday, July 22, 10:00 - 12:00 pmRegister for class
Monday, August 7, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class