Dim Sum literally means lightly touching the heart for the delicate bite-size food served in small dishes. But dim sum is more than just dumplings! In this class, Elaine will bring you to the next level of dim sum appreciation with two classic savory dishes: Soy Sauce Noodles and Bell Peppers Stuffed with Fresh Prawns in a homemade Black Bean Sauce.
With seafood and gluten.
About the instructor: Elaine was born and raised in Hong Kong, and grew up with authentic Chinese and pan-Asian food. She has lived in Canada and the US for 30 years and traveled to 50 countries. Elaine left the corporate world after 20 years to focus on her passion for home-style cooking. She is the founder of Dash of Soy, a local Seattle culinary school that focuses on sharing the love for simple, delicious and healthy home cooking inspired by her family and all her travels.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Soy Sauce Noodles
- Bell Peppers Stuffed with Fresh Prawns
- From Scratch Black Bean Sauce