Join Marianna to learn to make classic holiday candies, that can either be given as gifts or enjoyed by yourself all season long. You will learn the science around working with sugar as well as safety tips. In addition, you'll gain tips on how to modify them to suit one's favorite flavors for a personalized touch.
Vegetarian with dairy.
About the instructor: Marianna is a pastry chef and Washington native who grew up in the central part of the state. After several years in the veterinary industry, Marianna switched careers and now teaches cooking all around the Puget Sound and as far east as Snoqualmie. Marianna focuses on technique-driven classes and loves to demystify the cooking and baking process and its associated sciences.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Chocolate Peppermint Rocky Road Fudge
- Gingerbread Caramel Candies
- Hand-Rolled Blood Orange Truffles
Sunday, December 11, 10:00 - 12:00 pmRegister for class
Green Lake Village PCC
Tuesday, December 13, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Saturday, December 3, 10:00 - 12:00 pmRegister for class
Saturday, December 17, 3:00 - 5:00 pmAdd to waiting list