With its shatteringly delicate shell and luscious ricotta filling, its no wonder that the cannoli is Sicilys most famous dessert. Join Marianna and work alongside as she guides you through making cannoli from scratch, including how to roll, shape and safely fry your creations. From the authentic to the inspired, youll learn how to make traditional cannoli dough and to make two of her favorite fillings - and how to finish them with bittersweet chocolate and an assortment of garnishes.
Vegetarian with dairy, eggs and gluten. Contains nuts.
About the instructor: Marianna is a pastry chef and Washington native who grew up in the central part of the state. After several years in the veterinary industry, Marianna switched careers and now teaches cooking all around the Puget Sound and as far east as Snoqualmie. Marianna focuses on technique-driven classes and loves to demystify the cooking and baking process and its associated sciences.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Traditional Cannoli Dough
- Cherry, Sweet Ricotta and Pistachio Cannoli Filling
- Tiramisu Cannoli Filling