Members: $65.00, Non-members: $70.00
Please note:One seat represents one child/adult pair.
Age 13 and up, with one adult guest. The Yule Log is always a show-stopper, as much holiday décor as it is a delicious dessert. In this class, everyone will create their own individual Yule Log, using Vanilla Genoise for the cake roll, Chocolate Buttercream to simulate the outer bark, and filling options like raspberry, chocolate and peppermint. The finishing touches will be handmade Meringue Mushrooms and White Chocolate leaves. Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Friday, December 14, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Only 1 spot leftRegister for class
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.