Pierogies are a go-to comfort food, and in Poland, they're particularly special around the holidays. How better to celebrate the season than by making these traditional dumplings from scratch! In this class, you'll learn how to make pierogi dough from scratch and how to prepare two flavorful fillings Potato and Cheese and Sweet Cheese filling with Cranberry Compote. Tiago will then guide you through properly forming the dumplings and then you'll learn different methods for storing and cooking them. You'll be a pierogi pro in no time! Click here if you prefer to take this class in-person.
Vegetarian with dairy, eggs and gluten.
About the instructor: Tiago graduated from the Culinary Institute of America in 2014. After graduation, he honed his skills as a lead sauté cook for a fine dining establishment. He has been teaching cooking classes for the last several years and has found teaching to be one of the most gratifying experiences of his life. Tiago is also a wine enthusiast and certified sommelier.
- This is a hands-on cook-along class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class materials will be emailed one week before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. You can request a transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Homemade Pierogi Dough
- Potato and Cheese Pierogies
- Sweet Cheese Pierogies with Cranberry
Friday, December 10, 12:00 - 1:30 pmRegister for class