Celebrate the season with scrumptious and beautiful holiday cookies. Chef Zola will introduce you to a variety of treats for the holidays some you may recognize, while others will be new favorites to add to your repertoire. This in-depth class will teach you to mix, shape, roll, bake and finish these cookies. Youll also learn pro tips for efficient cookie baking during the holidays, as well as how to keep your finished cookies fresh and ready to serve or give away.
With dairy and eggs.
About the instructor: Zola was born and raised in Seattle by a family that loves to cook, and though she has worked professionally as a pastry chef and baker, her real passion is her role as a home cook. Zola’s cooking classes emphasize getting comfortable in the kitchen through technique, a little bit of food science, and, most importantly, a sense of humor. In addition to her cooking classes, Zola contributes recipes and writing to Food52 and writes a monthly recipe column for the online publication, TASTE.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Spiced Sugar Cookies with Vanilla Glaze
- Raspberry Almond Thumbprints
- Espresso Sables with Chocolate
- Rum Glazed Gingerbread