Learn how to make delicious holiday chocolate gifts at home - chocolate-covered nut brittles, dipped caramels, and festive chocolate bark. Youll practice chocolate tempering, candy making, and chocolate dipping. Well work in teams to prepare (and sample!) an assortment of items before covering everything in organic dark chocolate. Youll leave with a collection of unique handmade chocolates to share with family and friends.
With dairy and nuts.
About the instructor: Joanna Lepore Dwyer is a chocolate maker, pastry chef, and artist. She is passionate about creating culinary experiences to encourage connections between individuals and where their food comes from! She holds a certificate in sensory science from The Institute of Food Technologists, a BFA in Sculpture, and 20+ years’ experience in fine pastry, chocolate making, and culinary training in NYC and Seattle including a 10-year stint at Theo Chocolate as head of Product Development.
When she is not helping national chocolate brands develop new products and training QC teams in sensory science, she works with a colleague under the moniker A Matter of Taste to incorporate culinary experiences into Corporate and Non-Profit professional development agendas.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Chocolate-covered Nut Brittles: Cocoa Nib and Classic Pecan
- Chocolate Dipped Caramels: Eggnog Latte and Mulled Wine
- Chocolate Bark: Candied Peanut and Pretzel and Candied Citrus, Cherry and Pistachio
Thursday, December 14, 6:00 - 8:30 pmRegister for class
Saturday, December 16, 4:00 - 6:30 pmRegister for class
Sunday, December 17, 10:00 - 12:30 pmRegister for class
Green Lake Village PCC
Sunday, December 3, 10:00 - 12:30 pm
Only 2 spots leftRegister for class
Tuesday, December 12, 6:00 - 8:30 pmRegister for class