Baking biscotti brings the warming traditions of a European holiday season into your home. Twice-baked Italian cookies are delightful on their own and a superb companion to afternoon tea or coffee. Best of all, they make wonderful (and eagerly anticipated) holiday gifts. Well make two fabulous varieties and finish with a drizzle of chocolate.
With dairy, eggs, gluten and nuts
About the instructor: Laurence grew up in Chantilly close to Paris with a family of food lovers. As a child, she spent time discovering the flavors of the local farmers markets where her parents were merchants. After more than 20 years in the telco business, she changed career paths to become a pastry chef. As a student at the Ateliers des Sens in Paris, she has been coached by world class teachers from the Ferrandi School of Culinary Arts in Paris. Laurence graduated with a French Pastry Chef professional certificate and shares her passion by teaching classes to students of all ages. Laurence loves revisiting traditional French pastries by updating them with spices and fresh herbs.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Orange and Almond biscotti
- Cranberries and Pistachios biscotti