Members: $45.00, Non-members: $50.00
Please note:Drop-off class; kids only.
Ages 10 to 12; kids only. The best holiday gifts are the ones you bake yourself. This class will show you how to whip up remarkable goodies for everyone on your list. We’ll bake elegant Chocolate Sandwich Cookies with White Chocolate Peppermint Ganache filling; Homemade Holiday Lollipops; and our own bedazzling and beautiful, one-of-a-kind Christmas-Ornament Cupcakes. Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Friday, December 14, 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Bothell PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, December 15, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, December 16, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.