Made with just a few ingredients, gnocchi is fun to make by hand, they cook up in a snap and they can be made in advance and frozen for later making a quick and satisfying weekday meal! Paola will lead you in forming these fluffy potato dumplings and show you different methods for ridging them. To finish you will prepare Pesto al Cavolo Nero e Pecorino to top the gnocchi along with plenty of Pecorino Romano.
Vegetarian with dairy, eggs, and gluten.
About the instructor: Paola grew up in Milan in a family devoted to making good food. When she moved to Seattle in 2005, she started matching local ingredients with regional Italian cooking. Paola began teaching cooking classes at PCC in 2011, and her background includes recipe development for the Italian branch of All Recipes. When she is not in the kitchen, Paola loves to spend time with her family, traveling and exploring new places and discovering new flavors. She believes a beautiful meal starts with fresh, seasonal ingredients, enjoyed with family and friends.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Gnocchi di Patate - homemade potato dumplings
- Pesto al Cavolo Nero e Pecorino - Tuscan kale and Pecorino Romano sauce
- Whipped Goat Cheese and Extra Virgin Olive Oil Crostini, topped with Oven-Roasted Grapes and a Balsamico drizzle
Monday, October 10, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Friday, October 7, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Saturday, October 1, 11:00 - 1:00 pmRegister for class
Columbia City PCC
Thursday, October 20, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Tuesday, October 25, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Green Lake Village PCC
Monday, October 24, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Tuesday, September 27, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Monday, November 7, 11:00 - 1:00 pmRegister for class