Handmade pasta can seem intimidating, but its easier and more approachable than you think. Cook along with Tiago in this lively pasta workshop as you learn to make two hand-shaped varieties no pasta machine required! The dough comes together with just semolina and water, and the pasta can be formed using your hands and a butter knife. Tiago will lead you in whipping together a couple quick sauces to accompany your fresh pasta, resulting in two distinct dishes: Orecchiette with Sausage Ragu, and Cavatelli with Kale Pesto.
With meat, dairy and gluten.
About the instructor: Tiago graduated from the Culinary Institute of America in 2014. After graduation, he honed his skills as a lead sauté cook for a fine dining establishment. He has been teaching cooking classes for the last several years and has found teaching to be one of the most gratifying experiences of his life. Tiago is also a wine enthusiast and certified sommelier.
- This is a hands-on cook-along class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class link, recipes and instructions will be sent one week before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. You can request a transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Semolina Pasta Dough
- Orecchiette with Sausage Ragu
- Cavatelli with Kale Pesto
Thursday, October 7, 5:00 - 6:30 pmRegister for class