Healthy bacteria helps our bodies digest and absorb nutrients, synthesize certain vitamins and boost our immune systems. Guided by her diagnosis and struggle with Celiac disease, Yary obtained her license as a Functional Nutrition Therapist to help her better understand the effects of food on her gut. In this class, she will discuss how food can harm and heal our guts through cozy and supportive soups that youll want to eat all winter long.
Contains poultry; gluten-free.
About the instructor: Yary Oslund is a Cuban national who came to the United States in 2003. She acquired her love and respect for food from her mother, who has been a chef for 40 years. Trained at Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Seattle, Yary shares her passion for cooking natural foods while giving students an unforgettable culinary experience.
- This is a demonstration class offered live online via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class link and recipes will be sent four days before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Online classes are nonrefundable. You can request a transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Spiced Broccoli Soup with Mixed Greens
- Creamy Turmeric Butternut Squash Soup
- Curried Cauliflower Soup
Wednesday, October 6, 5:00 - 6:00 pmRegister for class