While most of us think of summer as peak grilling season, Marianna loves to use this versatile cooking method all year long. In this class, join Marianna and take a deep dive into how to set yourself up for grilling success, with tips for cooking each dish inside or out. Youll learn how to make North African-spiced Chicken and a cooling Tzatziki as well as how to get that perfect char on vegetables. She'll also demonstrate how grilling fruit deepens its flavor and how to show it off in a vinaigrette and refreshing summer dessert.
With meat, seafood, dairy, eggs and gluten.
About the instructor: Marianna is a pastry chef and Washington native who grew up in the central part of the state. After several years in the veterinary industry, Marianna switched careers and now teaches cooking all around the Puget Sound and as far east as Snoqualmie. Marianna focuses on technique-driven classes and loves to demystify the cooking and baking process and its associated sciences.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- North African-spiced Chicken Thighs with Dried Fruit Tzatziki
- Charred Zucchini with Blistered Tomatoes and Grilled Lemon Vinaigrette
- Grilled Apricot Sorbet