Pizza is a universally loved dish, and there are many styles and ways to make it. Jane will walk you through the steps to making her perfected homemade crust plus her red sauce and fresh herb pesto that make pizza night memorable and fun. Toppings are the best part and youll learn how flavorful combinations of vegetables, fruit, cheese and proteins make the best za! Be inspired to invent pizzas that will please all members of your family.
With dairy, eggs, nuts, and pork.
About the instructor: Jane Hall is passionate about the home economy of cooking and baking, sustainable practices in the kitchen, health, wellness and delicious things for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. She began working in the food industry at age 13 in a bakery and never looked back. After many years in bakeries and cafes, both front and back of house, she worked as a chef for a small software company. Having successfully raised her child on kale and goat cheese she is full of the desire to help others be creative in the kitchen while being mindful of the budget. In addition to teaching, Jane spends part of her time working at FareStart.
- This is a hands-on format class for adults.
- Class information will be emailed 48 hours before class. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. If you cannot attend, you can request a class credit or transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class or have someone attend in your place.
- Caramelized onion pizza with pepperoni, red sauce, pickled peppers and mozzarella
- Fresh herb pesto with pine nuts, pears, arugula and goat cheese
- Italian sausage pizza with marinated artichokes, kalamata olive tapenade, red onions, roasted garlic and parmesan cheese
Wednesday, January 25, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Friday, January 6, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Thursday, January 19, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Columbia City PCC
Wednesday, January 11, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Saturday, January 21, 4:00 - 6:00 pmRegister for class
Green Lake Village PCC
Friday, February 3, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Wednesday, February 8, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class
Wednesday, February 1, 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister for class