Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Grass-fed beef is a wonderful alternative to mass-produced beef from grain-fed cattle; but it can be tricky to cook due to its leanness. We'll discuss several cooking, marinating and tenderizing methods, as you kick off your summer with one of the best burgers ever — Grass-fed Beef Burgers with Pickled Onions, Beecher's Cheddar Cheese and Spicy Herbed Aioli. You’ll also enjoy Brisket Stracotto with Creamy Polenta and Mushrooms; and Strip Loin Roast with Horseradish Pistou and Braised Greens. With meat, dairy and eggs.
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, June 26, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.